In addition to providing flexible work and co-working spaces, Tribe Porty offers unique and affordable event space for all different kinds of activities which could be ongoing or one-offs. In addition to providing spaces for working and events, we also curate a number of multi-disciplinary creative projects such as TEDxPortobello, Tribe Porty Youth Theatre and Portobello Art School.
As a community interest company, Tribe aims to provide a space to help our community nurture and grow through supporting local people in work, art and quality of life. Partnerships and collaboration are a key part of Tribe and is demonstrated through the range of people that use the space including photographers, doctors, artists, architects, designers, journalists, among many others. By using our space, you are supporting our work.
Check out our space hire guide for more information. Complete the Space Hire form with all the information you have about your request and requirements you may have. We will be in contact shortly regarding your request with a quote and any additional questions.
The White Hall is a large multi-purpose space for events and other activities. The space is available 7 days a week and can hold up to 60 people.
Long term lets (Weekday 9-4pm) £18 per hour
One- off lets (Weekday 9-4pm) £20 per hour
Long term lets (Evenings & Weekends) £25 per hour
One -off lets (Evenings & Weekends) £30 per hour
The Works is the co-working space and offers a range of different options for your events and activities. We have hosted upcycling workshops, sewing classes, seminars, and meetings in this space to date. There are three areas of The Works that you can hire –
- Reception space – The tables and benches area of The Works (capacity of 12 people) is great for meetings. This can be available throughout the week depending on type of activity but primarily this space is available from 6.00-10.00pm, Monday –Friday and 10am-10pm Saturday & Sundays.
- Main table – The main table in the middle of The Works (capacity 50) is great for larger meetings and workshops and can split into two depending on your activity. The table can be booked from 6.00-10.00pm, Monday-Friday and 10am-10pm Saturday & Sundays.
- The Kitchen- This is a mediums sized kitchen with sink, dishwasher, fridge and oven (no hob). This area can be booked from 630-1030pm, Monday-Friday and 10am-10pm Saturday & Sundays.
|Reception or kitchen only||£15|
|The Works (entire space)||£30|
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Fibre optic broadband
- Television- for presentations only (in reception)
- Chairs, tables (up to 60 chairs available and a mix of tables) – this is free of charge if you are responsible for setting up and taking down.
ADDITIONAL HIRE COSTS
- Projector – £20
- Flipchart stand – £10
- Stationery (flipchart paper, markers, pens, post-it notes) – £10
- Coffee, tea, & biscuits – £2 per person
- Catering through local Portobello providers – price to be arranged
- Assistance with set up, take down, promotion, and photography can be provided at a cost.
HOW TO BOOK
Complete the Space Hire form with all the information you have about your request and requirements you may have. We will be in contact shortly regarding your request.